Friday, July 3, 2020

Friendship Card - SD guest DT project


Welcome back,
today I have a very exciting project to share with you. For the next three month I will be a guest DT for the amazing digis from SDelights ;) yeyyy so happy
Today is also the July Chibi New Release and this is the gorgeous Friendship Grows set.

My project is a slim style card.
Here is how I made it:

1. Scored an A4 card stock sheet, in half and then trimmed it at 10.5 cm x 17 cm


2. Cut the base panel from white Neenah paper 10 x 16.5 cm and made the blended background using Distress Oxides: Shaded Lilac, Tumbled Glass, Evergreen Bough, Peacock Feathers and then using a stencil I made the grass and the flowers with Bundled sage Distress Oxide.


3. While waiting for the base panel to dry, I printed the beautiful stamps and cut them using my ScanNCut.



4. I colored them with Polychromos pencils, such a relaxing activity :) 




5. After all was dried and colored I started assembling the pieces. It took me a few minutes until i finally managed to assemble the final variant.





6. After reaching the final variant of elements position, I still had that feeling that something was missing. So I decided to cut a frame using rectangular cutting dies from my stash. The frame is a smaller than the base panel just to emphasize the beauty of the stamps. :)
I also printed the sentiments and cut 2 small panels using Spellbinders irregular rectangular shapes.

7. As final touches I added Glossy Accents drops, here and there and 3 small foamy hearts on the flower pots.







And this is it!
Make sure you check out the 
for amazing projects provided by the talented DT members and also the
Store: https://www.stampersdelights.com/store/c18/ALL_DIGITAL_STAMPS_PRODUCTS.html#/, where you can purchase all the amazing images to play with and with which you could enter the progressive challenge challenge :)

Stay tuned for some other amazing projects, pretty soon!
UNTIL THEN, STAY SAFE, TAKE CARE AND BE CREATIVE :*



1 comment:

Thank you!