Friday, July 10, 2020
Sweet Alice - SDelights July Anime New Release
Hello, hello my dear friends
Time for a new Guest DT project.
Today I have a gorgeous stamp from SDelights
It is the stamp from the New Chibi July Release
The stamp set is called Alice and it is absolutely fantastic. You can use it on a wide variety of projects, from tags to albums, canvas and maaanyyy more.
I decided to go a little mixed media and shabby for my project.
Recipe for the card:
1. Cut the base from white card stock 300 gsm
2. Cut a shorter panel from a pattern paper block that I have had for ages :)
3. From the same block i added a smaller piece of wrapped paper and added in the middle.
4. Cut the oval doily and distressed the edges. Using a word stamp I added some shades on it. Before gluing down the oval doily I added 2 pieces of an old curtain to give the shabby effect
5. Printed and colored the stamp and then fussy cut it. For my coloring I used Polychromos pencils.
6. Added the stamp with some double adhesive foam tape on the back.
7. Using paper flowers and leaves, some small wooden embellishments and Nuvo drops I finished my card.
8. the card has no sentiment, even though the set has one included, I decided to leave mine without as I think the card is proper for more than one occasion and I will decide when the time comes, what to write inside.
Now make sure you check out the new release and the blog post for some amazing projects provided by the talented DT members.
SD Inspiration Blog: https://www.stampersdelights.com/inspiration-blog#/
And there is also a coupon that you can use by the end of July :)
Until next time, stay safe and creative! Huggies xoxo