Thursday, July 30, 2020
Chasing the dreams :) Lavinia World challenge #32
It is already the third Thursday of the month and this means that it is also time for a new challenge over Lavinia World #32
Here is my inspiration for you, hope you like it and you will give it a try!
So here is what I did
1. I cut the card base from 300gsm white card stock
2. Cut the base panel from watercolor paper. First I heat embossed the Cherry Blossom with clear embossing powder.
Then using 3 shades of Distress Oxides, I blended the background.
3. Using a rectangular nesting cutting die, I cut the middle of my main panel.
4. I stamped Chasing Dream, the Forest Mushroom and Slender Mushroom directly onto the card base. I used different shades of Distress Ink.
5. Using a wrapped piece of card stock i made the ground lines.
6. Using double adhesive foam tape I added the front panel and created the card.
7. Added Nuvo Drops because I thought it needed some dimension :)
And this is it!
Your projects are anything goes if added to the Challenge Blog, but must include anything Lavinia (stamps, papers) if added to the Facebook group.
Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree ! and a challenge badge :)