Friday, August 7, 2020
Happiness is handmade
today I have a very exciting project to share with you. It is the project for the August Chibi New release over at SDelights ;)
The set for August is called LIVE LOVE LAUGH
My project is a slim style card, again and this time with an interactive element, I made it a slider one because I combined the set with another cute release set called Craft ON! I really love the final result :)
Here is how I made it:
1. Cut the card base 10.5 x 18 cm, approximately, white card stock 300gsm.
2. Cut the base panel from pattern paper from Deco Craft and distressed the edges.
3. Printed, colored and cut the cute stamps. For coloring I used Polychromos pencils and Zig Markers.
4. Prepared the panel for the sliding element: a piece of white card stock on which I stamped the pattern using different shades of purple ink, cut the sliding curve, assembled everything using double sided foam tape.
5. As final touches I added some Nuvo Drops and the stamped sentiment.
And this is it!
Make sure you check out the
SD Inspiration Blog: https://www.stampersdelights.com/inspiration-blog#/
for amazing projects provided by the talented DT members and also the
Store: https://www.stampersdelights.com/store/c18/ALL_DIGITAL_STAMPS_PRODUCTS.html#/, where you can purchase all the amazing images to play with and with which you could enter the progressive challenge challenge :)
Stay tuned for some other amazing projects, pretty soon!
UNTIL THEN, STAY SAFE, TAKE CARE AND BE CREATIVE :*