Friday, August 7, 2020

Happiness is handmade


Welcome back,
today I have a very exciting project to share with you. It is the project for the August Chibi New release over at SDelights ;)

The set for August is called LIVE LOVE LAUGH

My project is a slim style card, again and this time with an interactive element, I made it a slider one because I combined the set with another cute release set called Craft ON! I really love the final result :)

Here is how I made it:





1. Cut the card base 10.5 x 18 cm, approximately, white card stock 300gsm.
2. Cut the base panel from pattern paper from Deco Craft and distressed the edges.
3. Printed, colored and cut the cute stamps. For coloring I used Polychromos pencils and Zig Markers.
4. Prepared the panel for the sliding element: a piece of white card stock on which I stamped the pattern using different shades of purple ink, cut the sliding curve, assembled everything using double sided foam tape.
5. As final touches I added some Nuvo Drops and the stamped sentiment.






And this is it!
Make sure you check out the 
for amazing projects provided by the talented DT members and also the
Store: https://www.stampersdelights.com/store/c18/ALL_DIGITAL_STAMPS_PRODUCTS.html#/, where you can purchase all the amazing images to play with and with which you could enter the progressive challenge challenge :)

Stay tuned for some other amazing projects, pretty soon!
UNTIL THEN, STAY SAFE, TAKE CARE AND BE CREATIVE :*


Image may contain: text that says 'Live every moment Live Love Laugh Love with passion Laugh everyOday Stampers stampersdelights. com m Delights Chibi ransparent PNG, PNG, JPG w No Background PNG'







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!