Friday, August 14, 2020

Thanks canvas

 Howdy,

I am back with a quick and easy project I made using a very cute set from SDelights. The set I am using is called INSPIRATION ART and it is one of the new releases for August. You should check them out, they are amazing.


So, my card is very easy to be made:

The main panel is a piece of white card stock which I used to wipe up some oxides leftovers from a previous project. I am one frugal crafter so I like using as much as I can and waste as little as possible. 

I attached it to my card base and added a die cut element. 

Printed and colored the painting stand with the canvas, decorated it with punched butterflies and some brush marks. I also added some transparent sequins :)


Die cut the sentiment and adhered everything on the base. 

And this is it!


Until next time, stay safe, be creative and take care! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!