Friday, August 14, 2020

Live your dreams - SDelights August Anime Release

 Hello, hello my dear friends

Time for a new Guest DT project. 
Today I have a gorgeous stamp from  SDelights 
It is the stamp from the New Anime August Release

The stamp set is called Special Moments and it is absolutely fantastic. You can use it on a wide variety of projects, from tags to albums, canvas and maaanyyy more.
I decided to play with distress oxides and another new release set Inspiration Art 

Recipe for the card:
1. Cut the base from white card stock 300 gsm
2. Cut a shorter panel from white Neenah card stock  and played with Distress Oxides in order to get the rainbow effect. I added some splashes with Pentart Chameleon powder and then made the clouds using Lawn Fawn white ink and a stencil I made using an edge cutting die.
3. Printed and colored the gorgeous stamps, both the one from the Anime release and the two stamps from the extra set.  For my coloring I used Polychromos pencils.
4. For the canvas I used some small stamps from I set from my stash, added a foamy heart and some Glossy Accents drops.
5. Added the sentiment and I still thought my card was lacking something, so I decided to add the cloud part on the lower side of the card. I adhered it using double sided foam tape.
And this is what it came out :)









Now make sure you check out the new release and the blog post for some amazing projects provided by the talented DT members.

Useful links:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!