Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Gnome Love


Hi there, starting with this month, I have proudly joined the Creatalicious Challenge DT :) 
So happy to be there.
My first project is an easel card I made using a very cute digi stamp from POLKADOODLES called GNOME LOVE.
There is an optional twist for thjis challenge : 3 of a kind, could you spot what I used?

Steps:
1. Cut the base from an A4 sheet of white card stock 300gsm
Plied in half and then the front panel again in half.
2. Cut a separate panel of 10/5 x 14/5 cm and embossed it with a sizzix embossing folder
3. Using a big nesting cutting die, I cut the heart from pattern paper
4. Printed and colored the stamp. I used Polychromos pencils
5. I cut it using my ScanNCut machine
6. Cut the tag, the deco swirl, a smaller heart and the sentiment which means, I love you, in Romanian.
7. Assembled everything together and this is the final result.











Now it is your turn, make sure to enter the challenge and enjoy creating!
Until next time, hugs and kisses
Stay safe and be inspired!

1 comment:

Thank you!