Hello world! I'm Alina, I love crafting, scrapbooking and all the other things related to these! I love creating new and unique things for my friends, aquaintances and everyone who may trust me! This is my virtual world in which I post all the little things that I craft with my own hand! feel free to travel, watch and send me your opinions! Enjoy, huggies all and let's be positive!
Here is my inspiration for you, hope you like it and you will give it a try!
For my card today I used Distress Oxides and Distress Inks.
It was supposed to be something else, but the technique I tried using, just did not want to be successful :)
1. I cut the card bases from 300gsm white card stock.
2. Cut the base panel: neenah white paper 10.5 x 14.5 cm
3. Using Distress Oxides I made the background. I used Broken China and Worn Lipstick
4. Stamped Aurora with Versamark ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.
5. I then used the Flower Miniatures to create the upper arcade. I used Dusty Concorde Distress Ink
6. I stamped the Star Burst using Distress Ink - Tea Dye
7. I also stamped the Fairy Buttercups using Distress Ink - Broken China.
8. Because I thought the card needed some more, I made a half moon using a circle die cut and some Distress Oxide, also Broken China. Then added some sparkly gems, glossy accents and traced some shades using a white gel pen.
9. Oh and some Nuvo drops :)
No sentiment, again :) but I really like this sort of cards to be like this, no sentiment, as they are like small canvas, don`t you think?
Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize.