Monday, June 15, 2020

Summer turtle holiday

Hello, hello
new challenge started over at Angie”s Digital Stamps.

It is a monthly challenge where you can win 2 of Angie”s digi stamps  
Any project, using any image, from anywhere is welcome! Adult oriented projects are allowed as well! 

My inspiration for you today is a very simple card I made using the TURTLE FAMILY DIGI STAMP


For my card I used masking paper, distress oxides and colored pencils. The sentiment is from Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine.
I die cut and colored the cute turtles and added them with double sided foam adhesive. Cut the base panel using a nesting die and added it onto the card base. 




And ta da, this is the result.
Really hope you like it and you will give it a go! It is very easy and who knows, you might also win some cute digis!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!