Thursday, September 24, 2020

Vintage Feather - LWC #36

It is Thursday so it is def time for a new challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge.

For today I have a one layer simple vintage card for you as inspiration.

I used Neenah white card stock on which I played with Distress Oxides and the BACKGROUND SCRIPT stamp.

While my background was drying, I heat embossed the FEATHER with cooper embossing powder. I then fussy cut t and added to he background after I added some sysal and 2 deco die cuts. 

I also added some Nuvo Drops as final touches. 

And this is it!









Now it is your turn!
As you may very well know, on our Anything Lavinia Facebook group  you may post your cards/projects to enter our Lavinia World Challenges.

Your projects are anything goes if added to the Challenge Blog, but must include anything Lavinia (stamps, papers) if added to the Facebook group.
     
Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree Lavinia Worldand a challenge badge :) 

How can you do this? Sooo easy:
- In your project - use any type of rubber or clear stamps
- Digi stamps are not allowed
- THE THEME IS ALWAYS "ANYTHING GOES"
-It is a bi-weekly challenge starting on every other Thursday

If you need inspiration and not only make sure you follow us on:


Disclaimer:
Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize. 
Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website. https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/


We can't wait to see your creations!








4 comments:

  1. Alina, this is so elegant and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The flower looks beautiful on your lovely card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks amazing Alina! I love the embossed feather in copper and the sysal makes it look so light and airy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Alina. I know this is last minute, but life took over the last few weeks and I'm struggling a little to get it back on track :-) Your card is beautiful. That feather with the copper embossing is stunning. Beautifully done. Hugs ~ Lena

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!