Friday, October 2, 2020

Pumpkin card

 Howdy folks,

hope everyone is OK and safe.

Great news everyone!!! Starting from today you can find the New October Chibi digi stamps from 

SDELIGHTS!!!
Store: https://www.stampersdelights.com/…/ALL_DIGITAL_STAMPS_PRODU…

I decided to play a little with stencils and shapes so I made a pumpkin shaped card. I decorated the front and main panel using a stencil from my stash and Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxides.
Printed, cut and colored the gorgeous digital set. 
Added some leaves that I made using a puncher and also a lacey strip made also with a puncher.
Glued everything together and added some Glossy Accents and Nuvo Drops.

Decided to leave it without a sentiment as I think it can be used for multiple occasions.

Really hope you like it and you will give it a try!




Until next time, stay safe and be inspired :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!