Saturday, October 10, 2020

Anime Fall Card - Stampers Delights October New Anime Release

  Hello, hello my dear friends

Time for a new Stampers Delights project. Starting with this one, i am officialy a full DT member :)
Today I have a gorgeous stamp from  SDelights 
It is the stamp from the New Anime October Release


It is time for Pumpkin Picking.
My card is pretty easy to be made. I cut the card base, cut the base panel from pattern paper. Printed, colored and fussy cut the stamp. For the coloring i used Polychromos Pencils, my favs. Added some grass using a cutting die from my stash and as final touches, i added Glossy Accents on the pumpkins. That easy!
What do you think?







Now make sure you check out the new release and the blog post for some amazing projects provided by the talented DT members.

Useful links:

Until next time, take care, stay safe and inspired!



 

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the colours and extra glossy Accents you've added to the pumpkins x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!