Sunday, September 6, 2020

Return to sender album - Taylormadecards4u digital kit project

 Hi there,

Today.s project is a slim style album made with a gorgeous digital kit from Taylormadecards4u

It is called RETURN TO SENDER and it is fantastic :)

 When I first saw the kit this is what came to my mind to do with it, as it is such a complex kit.

The sky is the limit with this great kit. 


I used all the paper and ephemera and compiled them in an album for all the dearest memories, either photos, messages or anything else to remind us of the beautiful moments in out lives.



I used pattern aper to cover the main pages and then had fun with decorating.










                                        There are plenty pockets and inserts for messages :) and not only.



I even used some stamps from my own collections.








Return to Sender- Digital Kit
Make sure you check out all the great products in Monica.s shop :)
Until next time stay safe and be creative!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!