Friday, September 11, 2020

Enjoying This - new Anime release

  Hello, hello my dear friends

Time for a new Guest DT project. 
Today I have a gorgeous stamp from  SDelights 
It is the stamp from the New Anime September Release


This time is Double Trouble :)
Aren.t they just adorable?
My card is pretty easy to be made. I cut the card base, cut tyhe front panel and used an edge cutting die to give the clouds effect.
Printed and colored the stamp, I used Spectrum Noir markers and a white gel pen to add the small dots. Stamped the sentiment and cut it with a decorative cutting die. Assembled everything together and ta da!





Now make sure you check out the new release and the blog post for some amazing projects provided by the talented DT members.

Useful links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!