Thursday, November 21, 2019
#14 challenge Lavinia World Stamp
Hello, hello my lovelies
I took a small break from making Christmas cards and boxes and decided to have fun with my new acquisitions :)
My project today is to inspire you to take part in our #14 challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge.
BREAKING NEWS :)
Beginning with this challenge, our Anything Lavinia Facebook group
is also a place where you may post your cards/projects to enter our Lavinia World Challenges.
Your projects are anything goes if added to the Challenge Blog, but must include anything Lavinia (stamps, papers) if added to the Facebook group.
Now, back to my project for you
1. Cut the card base from a 300/gsm white card stock. 10.5 x 14.5 cm folded.
2. Cut a smaller panel from 80 lbs white smooth Neenah paper
3. I ombre stamped the Background Script stamp, I used different shades of purple
4. Cut the tree trunks using a die from my stash, I cut them from black thick card stock and glued them on the stamped panel
5. Cut the 2 fairies from the Tutti Design set, I used gold glitter paper, which i made using a thick white card stock on which I put a layer of double adhesive tape and then added gold glitter :) fairy dust all over my working table
6. Glued the 2 fairies on the tree trunks - for dimension I used foam double adhesive tape
7. I wasn't 100% happy and I thought there was something else missing so it just popped up to add the 3 hearts just to show that cupid fairy is sending some love to the fairy wondering in the forest :)
8. As a final touch, I added some glossy accents drops and ta da, this is it!
Hope you will enjoy and you will give it a try :)
Now it is your turn!!!
Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree ! and a challenge badge :)