Friday, November 15, 2019

Album foto/ Photo folio - Taylormadecards4u project



Hello, hello
so excited to share with you today an awesome project i made using the gorgeous Santa's Workshop Passport Kit - Digital Kit from Taylormadecards4u.

For the template of the base of the album I was inspired by a post from Scraps for Sanity and the rest is my interpretation. 

Because Christmas is quickly on the way, I want to have special gifts for my loved ones.
I started to enjoy designing albums rather than simple cards, of course I still make those too :)))
A small album will just be that extra something to brighten someone's holidays with photos showing unforgettable moments.

My project today is such an album. The cover is decorated with a red poinsettia, a die cut sentiment and a photo pocket. On the front of the pocket there is a gorgeous ephemera on which you can write your wish list. Cute, right?




The album is tied with 2 strips of green ribbon and I decided to make it look like a suitcase. :)


On the inside there are plenty of pockets and small signatures in which you can add photos, messages or any other thing you consider proper for such a folio. You can also add a voucher, a card or even money.



The pocket in the middle is big enough for all these. For my display, i added small tags which are actually ephemera from the kit which I printed in a full fit page setting.




Then there is the bottom part, which also has plenty of space for photos and messages. Here I fussy cut some elements from the ephemera and stick them down. I also used some snowflakes stamps to decorate the panel.





I really had fun assembling all the pieces on this folio. Christmas is the most wonderful time of the year and Monica from Taylormadecards4u always designs gorgeous supplies for us to play with.




 Other materials I used: border punch, some Distress Ink - Vintage Photo and Dusty Concord to distress the edges, pattern paper from my stash, a silver die cut ornament, other die cuts from a old scrap box. 




 All the images from the kit are so great and you can make so many beautiful projects with them. I hope to have enough time to make some cards too :)




I also have a short youtube video - 
you can see exactly how it opens :)

Santa's Workshop Passport Kit  - Digital Kit


Make sure to check out Monica's page and shop where you will find all these beauties.
Until next time, stay safe, take care and be creative :)
Huggies all

6 comments:

  1. Wow! This will definitely be a special gift. Love the project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little mini album that anyone would love to have!!! Very creative and pretty :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Flips, folds and pockets galore! This is fabulous Alina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!