Wednesday, November 20, 2019
#126 Scrapy Land Challenge - Christmas card
time for a new challenge over at Scrapy Land :)
And of course that I have a new Christmas card for you. I just love this time of the year. For my project today I am using gorgeous tiny cutting dies from Jeanine's Art collection - Frosty Ornaments, Christmas branches
1. Card base - 300gsm white card stock - plied dimension 10.5 x 14.5 cm
2. Front base panel - 10 x14 cm watercolour paper on which I splashed Nuvo Shimmer powder - Falling Leaves and Green Parade and after it dried I added some splashes of Cosmic Shimmer Mist - Sunlight Mist. I absolutely love how it turned out :)
3. Cut the leaves and the berries and the small poinsettia using green and red card stock.
4. Glued the small elements in a sort of bunch, leaving some leaves outside.
5. I added the berries using Nuvo Drops - Red Berry and some golden 3d paste over the flowers
6. Stamped the sentiment - Merry Christmas in Romanian, and then cut the tag with a rectangular cutting die. Glued down using double adhesive foam tape
And finish! It is pretty easy and simple to make it so you could easily give it a try!
Now it is your turn to play along
Please link back to this Scrapy Land Challenge and include the link to this challenge on your blog post. It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project. (Sometimes we can't tell if an item is a die cut or chipboard.)
We can't wait to see what you create! It can be any style you like from CAS to mixed media and everything in between. Just be sure there's a die cut from a brand that Scrapy Land sells.
take care and happy crafting until next time :)