Sunday, December 1, 2019

Christmas boxes for tags - Taylormadecards4u


December is here :) 24 days till Christmas and the holiday rush is just about to reach the peak !!!


My project for you today is something very easy to make but I can assure you that it will be of vital importance. I always like to have my presents wrapped nicely and also add a little something to it. So what else to add if not a tag? 
But what if you could have a bunch of them ? Wouldn't it be fun? And, of course they are wrapped up nicely so ...

My inspiration for you today is / are ...

Christmas Boxes for tags and I used gorgeous supplies from Monica - Taylormadecards4u.

The set that I used is called Christmas Boxes and it is a gorgeous digital set



There are 5 beautiful patterns, I only used 3 of them this time.
They are so versatile too, you can choose more ways to make the closing style, you can see in the pictures below how I did it.

I also decided to add some decorative embellishments.



The red green pattern box contains 4 different tags that I made using embossing folders, snowflakes cutting dies, stamps, inks and sequins :)
Making tags is a good way of using your scraps, too :)
The box has a side opening.


I have had some cutting dies from previous projects and they were just waiting to be added :)





After embossing the tags, I used Distress inks to add a little colour.
 The red with snowflakes box has a larger opening.







The blue box with snowmen has a top opening and I used a big paper embossed ornament to decorate it. On the ornament I glued a wooden snowflake.



All the boxes are tied with brown and white twine thread. They are already a present ;)
















Christmas- Boxes

No photo description available.

No photo description available.

and make sure you check out the Wow sale that Monica is having over at her shop :)
Stay tuned, December 15th I have something else for you!

Until then, stay safe, take care and be creative! 
Huggies





4 comments:

  1. Very cute Alina! Love those little boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't use just love those Christmas boxes!!! So many possibilites! :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These boxes and tags are adorable, Alina! Perfect gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect project for the holidays! These would make next money holders, as that is what my nieces and nephews want!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!