Sunday, December 15, 2019

Vintage Christmas - Mixed Media cards - Taylormadecards4u supplies


Howdy friends,
Christmas is just round the corner and I am in full process of cardmaking :) For you today I have 3 cards I made using gorgeous ephemera from Taylormadecards4u.

For my project I used the Christmas Vintage Post Cards ephemera .

I decided to make some simple mixed media cards using things that I had at hand on my crafting desk.

I used corrugated card board, die cut leaves and snowflakes poinsettia leaves.




All three card bases are 300gms white card stock - 14x10.5 cm.
The main panel is 10.13.5 white card stock which I embossed and then distressed with Distress Inks - red and green. 

On the embossed panel I added on each card, a piece of wrapped corrugated card board. On it I started mixing the die cut elements. So much fun :)





I cut the ephemera and distressed the margins a little and then added on the mixed panel. On top I added either a piece of chipboard embossed with embossing powder or some other die cut elements.

As a final touch I added snow paste, red gems, small bells and some glossy accents here and there! And ta da! This is the result. Hope you will enjoy it! :)




Huggies all and until next time take care, stay safe and be creative :) 



1 comment:

  1. Those are so beautiful! I love Love LOVE them! I wish I was as creative as you are :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!