Friday, February 1, 2019

Valentine Rose - Brown Sugar Challenge #287

hello my friends
Today's project is a card I made for the February 2019 Challenge #287 at Brown Sugar Challenge.

February Theme:  Love, St. Valentine's Day

Challenge Start Date: Friday, 1 February 2019
Challenge End Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019

Because it is February, some love cards need to be done :)
Our sponsor for this month is Morgan's Art World
I chose to work with the Valentine Rose digital stamp.

I wanted to do something vintage so I decided to play a little with some mediums.

1. Printed and colored the stamp. I used Polychromos pencils to color it.
2. Cut and scored a card base of 14x17 cm
3. Cut the front panel out of cream card stock and stamped some butterflies and text using a stamp from Papermania that I have in my stash.
4. Added some texture using a stencil ad structure paste.
5. Die cut a mirror shape using some glossy card stock.
6. Assembled everything together. I added some Glossy Accents drops and some Vintage Nuvo drops, added the sentiment and there it is.

And there it is :) Hope you will enjoy it. Make sure you check out the challenge on our blog and also give it a go. You will definitely enjoy it.

Until next time, stay safe and take care ;)













February Theme:  Love, St. Valentine's Day
Challenge Start Date: Friday, 1 February 2019
Challenge End Date: Tuesday, 26 February 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!