Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Time measurement ...


Howdy friends, 
it is time for another project with Taylormadecards4u. Today I have 2 projects featuring a very beautiful ephemera set called Time measurement - make sure you check it out, it is absolutely fantastic for mixed media and not only. 

My first project is an artjournaling page where I mixed hearts and red background with the beautiful clock ephemera from the set :) I also used a quote from the same set.



My second project is an altered envelope. I made the background using a napkin I had in my stash and then played with washi tape, stencils and some pieces of pattern paper. I added the ephemera from the same set and voila! This is the result :)






No photo description available.

Make sure you check out Monica”s shop and blog and you will not regret it! Loooads of amazing supplies and inspiration for everyone :)
Until next time, take care and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!