Sunday, February 3, 2019

Pizza Dog - Angie.s Digital stamps


Hello, hello
It is time for a new challenge over at Angie.s Digital Stamps blog.
This month there is a Twist: LOVE :)
I chose to work with the Pizza Dog digital stamp. It was a real challenge to mix the stamp with the twist, but in the end I think I managed to have something cute :)

I started by cutting the base from 300g card stock - white.
I prepared the back panel using Bristol paper on which I stamped the pizza slices - I used a stamp I have in my stash. I colored the slices using Zig markers. Sooo much fun ;) 
I also added some stamped hearts using red ink.
Then I printed and colored the dog using Polychromos pencils. I also a piece of velum to add a little something between the layers. Because I considered that the stamp was nor properly presented and in a way it got lost in the patterns, I decided to cut a white shadow to place behind, and so it really got it pop.
I stamped the sentiment on white card stock and then cut the banner shape.
Assembled everything together and ta da! There it is!
Really hope you will enjoy it !
Have a month fulll of LOOOOOOOVVVEEEEE!
Make sure to check out the challenge blog post for this month and give it a try!
Until next time, stay safe and take care!




Link to the digital stamp - Pizza Dog -https://angiesdigitalstamps.blogspot.com/p/food-drink.html



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!