Monday, February 4, 2019

Easter friend - Heartcraft



Hello my friends!

Today I have another Easter card made with a very cute stamp from Heartcraft paper..
It is from the new release and it is called Easter Friends. There is also a Valentine's day sale of 10%, go now before it runs out :)


For my card I used white card stock of 300g for the card base. I added a panel of patterned paper with Easter eggs. I had it in mu stash as in forever :))) 

I cut a big oval - egg-shaped and stamped Happy Easter - the stamp is from a set from Whimsy Stamps, and some hearts using Versamark ink. I embossed it using White embossing power and then played with some Candied Apple Distress Oxide. 

I printed and colored the bunny. To color it I used my Polychromos pencils and for the final touches I used a white gel pen and made some white dots here and there. I also added a heart-shaped gem for the bunny to hold in his paws.

I also die cut some grass using green card stock. 
Assembled everything together and also added a butterfly to finish the project.


This is it for today, hope you'll enjoy and until next time, stay safe and take care!













1 comment:

Thank you!