Monday, October 22, 2018

Try Stampin challenge #382

Autumn is amazing!

Don't you just adore the colors and smell of the upcoming winter?

Well because of this, I decided to make an autumn birthday card and because I also had the optional sketch from Try Stampin' what better reason did I need :)

For this card I experimented something.

I have had in my stash creamy cardstock with some scratchy pattern on it. A friend of mine gave me the idea to use Distress inks and a brush to emphasize the pattern on the cardstock.
So, this is what I did. 
I took Distress Oxide - Faded Jeans and Distress Ink - Old Paper and using a thick brush I just slightly brushed the cardstock. Sooo in love with the result.
Now that  I finished the background I started designing the elements from the sketch. I die cut 3 squares which had some sort of a border. Then I stamped and colored using Polychromos, an acorn, a cupcake and a sentiment.
Next I cut 2 banners and made a fish tale.

Time to assemble everything together ...

There it is:








- sketch #382 - optional - die cuts

I also enter this for the HeartCraft Paper Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!