Monday, October 8, 2018

Autumn Foxy Card

Hello everyone,
today's project is my first project made as a Guest DT for TryStampinOnTuesday. I will be designing for them from October to December 2018. Stay tuned and check the news, they have some very cool challenges going on.

It is for Challenge #381.
Requests were to make a card using a sketch and to add Thread, Ribbon or Twine.
 So, I searched through my stash and decided to make an Autumn Card.

How?
Well ...
Step 1 - cut a 14 x14 cm card base, I used 160g/mp2 cardstock - cream colour from DacoArt, scored it in half using the DacoArt scoring tool 

Step 2 - Stamped and colored using Polychromos pencils, the cute Foxy from DoCrafts Everyday mini clear stamp. The image is stamped on a piece of Strathmore Toned Tan 118g/mp2 sketch paper - medium surface. I blended the coloring with the blending pencil from Carand'ache and then added small drops of white ink using my Unibal Signo pen.

Step 3 - Cut 2 pieces of Hobby Flora Leaf Garland ribbon - from my stash.

Step 4 - Cut a piece of 13.5 x 8 cm of white cardstock and distressed it with Distress Oxide - Vintage Photo ink.
From the same type of cardstock I die cut a tag and embossed the sentiment using Gold Embossing powder from Whispers. Added a piece of brown thread, at the end.

Step 5. I stamped, colored and fussycut 3 acorns from the same stamp set with the sentiment. Added some Nuvo Crystal Glaze.

Step 6 - On the cardbase I added a 13,7 x 13,7 cm piece of patterned paper from Deco Time. I glued the leaves and then the white distressed piece - using double sided sticky foam. Added the stamped image, the acorns and a small piece of washi tape matching the color theme of the card. Glued the sentiment and done.











- the sketch for the card :)


If you have any questions regarding the process or anything else, feel free to comment below.
Opinions are much appreciated and if you want to see more of my work, please follow this blog and check my other social media pages.
Huggies all and all the best wishes until next time! Let's stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!