Saturday, October 27, 2018

Autumn Fairy

Hello everyone,

I want to share with you my first project as a DT member on an amazingly talented group Goha Digital Stamps.


I chose to work with the Autumn Fairy. It is a gorgeous digi stamp and gives you infinite possibilities to work with.

Here is how I did:

1. Cut a card base of 10.5 x 14.5 cm.

2. Printed the image on coloring friendly white cardstock of 220g. I printed the image on a A5 size.
3. Colored the image using Polychromos pencils. Even if it took me quite some time, I really enjoyed the details. I tried to blend everything as best as I could.
4. Cut an oval shape from a pinkish cardstock. 
5. Glued the Fairy using foam tape. 
6. Final touches: Glossy accents for the berries, some Nuvo drops here and there and I punched some leaves to give an extra final touch.
I did not want to add anything else because the stamp is gorgeous and I just wanted to leave it like this.
This is the final result. Really hope you'll enjoy it!
Stay tuned for next projects!
Until then, stay safe and huggies all



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!