Monday, October 15, 2018

Color Challenge #5 - Try stampin' on Tuesday

Hi all,
Today's project is my second project for October as a DT Guest Member for Try Stmpin' on a Tuesday!
It is a project that I made with great pleasure and I really enjoyed working with the color sketch provided.

Steps:

1. Cut a 14 x 14 cm card base from a 249 g/mp2 cardstock - white
2. Cut a piece of 160 cardstock - orange - using a stencil and Distress Ink - Vintage photo I made the clock pattern.
3. Using a die from Tonic Kit#13 I cut the suitcase using purple cardstock and for the outside decoration I used fuchsia cardstock from my stash and another cutting die from the kit. 
4. For the inside decoration I used graphic 45 stamps which I stamped and glued on the inside of the suitcase.
5. Added a piece of blue thread to knot everything together.
6. Stamped some small images to decorate the exterior part of the suitcase and also punched 2 tag.labels to give a final touch.7.
7. Stamped and glued using foam tape - the Bon Voyage sentiment.
 And this is it.
Really hope you'll enjoy it.
Huggies all until next time, stay safe!






The sketch provided for this challenge. Feel free to try and enter our challenge, I promise it is an enjoyable and relaxing sketch to work with! Cannot wait to see what you all do!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!