Thursday, September 7, 2017

Wedding Card

Hi there,
Some time ago I got challenged by a client to design a wedding card for a non-conformist couple. I searched, and researched and thought and made sketches and finally I started working. I chose an easel card template and started working. The base of the card is black, as required. I put a photo of the newly weds and added a few embellishments. Nothing very fancy or opulent. I used two stickers, one with champagne glasses and one with wedding rings. Stamped and embossed a sentiment, added some white paper roses and designed a fake pocket, which lifts and they can write a message to the newly weds. Had a lot of fun doing it and I think the result turned out pretty well.




Until next time, take care!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!