Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Dream catcher card - free spirit

Hello world,

today's post is about a card I made for a monthly challenge for a scrapbooking group on facebook.
The topic was to create a card using the dream-catcher motif. I have always wanted to try to make a dream catcher, just haven't had the mojo or the time wasn't right. 
So, I dug into my stash and started creating my card. I used 4 circles - different shapes, stamps with sentiments and a butterfly.
I found a very nice piece of patterned paper lying in my scrap box so I decided to use it. I added another piece to create a little contrast. Separately I assembled the dream catcher, I overlaid the circles, stamped them, inked and so on and I also added some feathers which I first stamped and fussy cut and also 2 threads with some beads and polymer clay embellishments.

This is the final result, hope you'll like it :)

Feel free to comment, follow, express your opinion :)




Huggies all and take care! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!