Thursday, September 7, 2017

Bear invitation/card

Hello, hello
I am back with a very cute project. Being a member of the facebook group called Koala T Crafts and discovering Jen Evers had a huge impact on my crafting :) I love all of her videos and ideas and it is sooo inspiring. So, starting from one of her live videos, I designed a bear project which turned out to have a double destination: it can be an invitation or it can be a card! The dimensions of the base card are 12 x 17 cm and I used mainly colored carton to do the bear.
So, I used several round dies and puncher to create the pieces. I assembled them and ta tam, a nice Ms Bear.
It is very easy to do and also fun :) I will try to make more in different shapes and colours.
If you like this project, please write me a comment, if you don't, also leave a comment :)
Huggies xoxo 

You can find the tutorial herehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly6o1s_xMFY&t=2279s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!