Thursday, September 7, 2017

Happy birthday card!

Hello, hello
It's been a while since I posted but that's only because I had a looot to do. Anyway, I decided to make my post as regular as possible, so let's see how this will turn out.
This post is about a card that I made starting from an order from a dear client of mine and also starting from a monthly challenge from one of the Facebook's crafting groups that I am a member of (https://www.facebook.com/groups/325658940086/).
The challenge was to create a Double tag card in shabby chic style. Pretty hard for me because I don't have enough experience, actually I might say I am a complete newbie. The order was to design a card for a very nice lady, turning 70. So, I prepared my materials, at least a part of them :) and I started.
I did some research first and then I started working. the template provided by the challenge had no measurements so I had to do them by myself. Not that hard :) I took an A4 card from Søstrene Grene, which by the way have some AWESOME supplies :), and measured ans scored it ij order to have the template. I die cut and stamped and decorated and ta tam :) 
Final result ...Hope you like it, 
huggies xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!