Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wishing you a magical day - Scrapy Land Challenge #130



hello my dear friends,
it is time for a new challenge over at 

We are at challenge #130 :)

I am a declared fan of fairies and every time I have the chance, I use them in my projects, either cards or albums. 
All things considered I decided to play with my Tonic Studios Kit #27, which has amazing supplies, perfect to play in such a variety of ways. It's ok if you don't have the kit, you can use any other die to make this card. As long as you have some leaves of flowing flowers you are good to go :)






Card Recipe:

1. Card base - 300 gsm white card stock - plied dimension 10.5 x 14.5 cm 

2. Front base panel - 10 x 14 cm Naturel 250g/m2 from Cairefontaine, it is absolutely gorgeous and I have been having it in my stash for more than a year and never used, but I will do it more often from now on. 

3. Cut 4 pieces of sprigs from the kit using white card stock and then played with distress ink green and orange. After they dried I glued them down in the shape of a wreath.

4. In the middle I stamped the sentiment with blue versafine ink and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.

5. Cut the fairy from silver card stock and added her on the right bottom side of the wreath.

6. As final touches - some Nuvo drops here and there and there it is!


 It is pretty easy and simple to make so you could easily give it a try!





Scrapy Land
Now it is your turn to play along


The theme is always ANYTHING GOES using any brand of die that Scrapy Land sells.

 There will be ONE winner and they will receive a
$15 Gift Certificate
to go shopping at Scrapy Land!!

The winner will be chosen by random.org and the Designers will still chose the Top Three and the Honorable Mentions. 

Scrapy Land carries over 55 brands of dies, so chances are you have a few of the brands in your stash!  You can see all the brands carried under the Products category.

Please link back to this Scrapy Land Challenge and include the link to this challenge on your blog post.  It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project.  (Sometimes we can't tell if an item is a die cut or chipboard.)


We can't wait to see what you create!  It can be any style you like from CAS to mixed media and everything in between. Just be sure there's a die cut from a brand that Scrapy Land sells.





take care and happy crafting until next time :)

3 comments:

  1. Love the wreath you created out of the die cut sprigs and the colors are so pretty. Your fairy looks quite content to be perched on the wreath. The Nuvo Drops add the perfect final touches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty wreath and fairy! I just started getting the Tonic kits and I am hooked!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your wreath is beautiful and I love how you added that sweet fairy to it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!