Thursday, January 2, 2020

Bookmark - Tag for Lavinia World Challenge #17

HAPPY NEW YEAR MY DEAR ONES!
Let.s all have a great 2020 :)

Today is also the start of a 
 new challenge over at Lavinia World Challenge  - #17 is the first one for 2020 :)



I think we had plenty of Christmas cards so I decided to start the new year with a tag/bookmark :) I think it can be used as both. 
For my project I used the Moon Fairy stamp


Card recipe

1. Cut the base from a 300/gsm white card stock. 

2. Played with Nuvo Shimmer powders and some Nuvo mousse.

3. Black heat embossing - the fairy stamp

4. Using a stars stencil and Nuvo Glimmer paste I added a little sparkle 
5. The moon is colored with copper Nuvo mousse
6. Added the white and blue twine

And now it.s all done :) What do you think?
You can always give it a try.







As you may very well know, on our Anything Lavinia Facebook group  you may post your cards/projects to enter our Lavinia World Challenges.

Your projects are anything goes if added to the Challenge Blog, but must include anything Lavinia (stamps, papers) if added to the Facebook group.

Now it is your turn!!!

Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree Lavinia Worldand a challenge badge :) 

How can you do this? Sooo easy:
- In your project - use any type of rubber or clear stamps
- Digi stamps are not allowed
- THE THEME IS ALWAYS "ANYTHING GOES"
-It is a bi-weekly challenge starting on every other Thursday

If you need inspiration and not only make sure you follow us on:


Disclaimer:
Please note that although we carry the full Lavinia range, we are not part of any other entity or Facebook group that carries Lavinia stamps. ONLY the cards posted to Lavinia World Challenges will be entered into the drawing for the Lavinia World prize. 
Also note that the gift certificates are ONLY valid at the Lavinia World website. https://laviniaworldchallenges.blogspot.com/


We can't wait to see your creations!!




14 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, Alina! Beautiful stenciled background! I admire how carefully you painted the mousse around those fairy wings. Wonderful colors, and rich textures full of sparkle! Pure magic! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I love this tag and the layers and textures of color are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This tag is a sweet as t can be. I love the textured background and the soft colors. I never think of using these stamps on a smaller project, but I will going forward. This is beautiful Alina.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Anne :) yes, they are so versatile and since I have not received my stamps from nov and dec I try using what I have :)

      Delete
  4. Beautiful tag, Alina. Love the colours and the textured background. I've never playing with Nuvo mousse, but now I want to get some to give it a try. Thanks for the enabling :-)
    Happy New Year.
    Hugs,
    ♥ Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful bookmark! I love that fairy sitting on the crescent moon! Your background on your bookmark looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the mixed media style, Alina! This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!