Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Fall Tags - Taylormadecards4u project




Fall is definitely here :) cold days with some sunshine, picking apples and the beautiful colour palette of the leaves :) Just perfect
And if it the 1st of October, I have a new project for you made with beautiful Fall Guest Checks from Taylormadecards4u.com.

I absolutely love a special tag accompanying a gift for someone dear, so every time I get the occasion I try and make some. Today I have 3 examples. They are mixed media tags and I used supplies of all sorts.



First I cut 3 tags from white thick cardboard.  I distressed them using distress oxides, in order to get a colored background. After they dried, I stamped the whole tag with a small text stamp from Prima Marketing. I printed and wrapped the guest checks and glued them on the tags.








I also distressed them using some vintage photo distress ink. Beneath the guest check, I glued some green leaves, different for each tag, just to add a little bit of a vibrant color. 



I also stamped some shapes, using a Tim Holtz stamp set - an acorn and two different leaves :)
Using Nuvo Mousse i distressed the edges of the checks.




In my stash, for years :)), I have been having some leaves made of some sort of fabric. Finding them, I decided that they fir perfectly with my tags so added them over a piece of creamy thread. On the leaves I glued some flowers and on each tag I added 3 different embellishments I made from ait dry clay :) Added a little of Nuvo mousse on top of them, too :)




For the final touches, I added some dots of 3D pearly liquid. :) 
Aren't they beautiful? I really like them and I will use them for some future gifts I have to send.


Make sure you check out Monica's shop where you will find plenty of gorgeous goodies to use for your project.
And also stay tuned for another fall project on the 15th :)









Until next time, take care, stay safe and be creative!
Huggies all :*

3 comments:

  1. Love your tags. I agree, a special tag is always needed for gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love Love LOVE these tags!!! They are so beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job with these :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!