Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Fall Canvas - Taylormadecards4u Passport to Fall


Hello, hello
it is 15th of October and this means that it is time for a new project for Taylormadecards4u.
This time my project is made using Passport to Fall Digital Kit. It is such an adorable and versatile kit. You can make plenty of projects, from cards to albums.

My project is a Fall Canvas on which I decided to mix different elements. Dimensions of the canvas: 30 x 25 cm. First I gessoed everything and left it to dry. 


I played then with a stencil and some white structure paste and left it to dry. I added some more texture using Nuvo Mousse paste. 




 I continued with ink sprays and stamps. I also gold embossed the 2 pieces of chipboard and glued them down. 
Then, I made the 3 photo frames from paper and using a cutting die from Tonic Studios.  I decorated the frames with gorgeous pattern paper from the kit and elements cut from the ephemera found in the kit. I tried to mix them so that they match the 3 ephemera I glued on each frame.
There is a perfect combination between all the elements in the kit :)






As final touches I also added some leaves that I cut with a puncher.

Make sure you check out Monica's blog and shop :) You will definitely find great things for your projects. Until next time, take care, stay safe hugs and xoxo


Fall - Passport to Fall



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!