Wednesday, October 2, 2019
#123 Scrapy Land Challenge
The beginning of October brings a new challenge over at
Fall is quickly getting settled so my inspiration for you today is a simple and easy Fall card.
For my project I am using stamps and dies from Tonic Studios Kit #12, but if you do not have it you can use any other leave cutting die and stamps.
1. Card base - 300gsm white card stock - plied dimension 10.5 x 14.5 cm and I cut an oval shape on the front panel
2. Front base panel - 10 x14 cm on which I played with Distress Oxides and then stamped the small leaves and acorn from the kit.
3. Cut the big leaf from brown thick card stock and white heat embossed the sentiment - also from the kit
4. Stamped and cut the little squirrel and acorn
5. Assembled all the elements
6. I added some glossy accents and some Nuvo Shimmer on the leaves on the fron panel and this is it.
So easy and so much fun to make one :)
Now it is your turn to play along
Please link back to this Scrapy Land Challenge and include the link to this challenge on your blog post. It would also be extremely helpful if you would list the brands of dies used in your project. (Sometimes we can't tell if an item is a die cut or chipboard.)
We can't wait to see what you create! It can be any style you like from CAS to mixed media and everything in between. Just be sure there's a die cut from a brand that Scrapy Land sells.
take care and happy crafting until next time :)
Challenges I enter my project to: