Thursday, August 17, 2017

Koala Bear Digi Stamp Project


Hello, hello
this is post is about a card I made using a Koala T Crafts template for a Bendy Style Card and an amazing digi stamp, a Koala Bear designed by the talented Jen Evers. As you may already know, and if you don't I'll tell you again, Jen started designing digi stamp after digi stamp, so fun to color and such amazing designs. You can purchase them either blank or already colored from the store.

This is what I did in order to accomplish my task.
- I printed 2 bears in different sizes and I colored them with Faber Castell colored pencils, Watercolor and Inktense pencils from Derwent. 
- I made the card template using Jen's tutorial, which by the way is the easiest lesson one could get :). I decorated the blank card with patterned paper i found in my stash, I tried to find something that matched the koala bear theme. 
- I decided to go with green and pink, it seemed to go well together and they turned out ok. I added some leaves and a sentiment. 
- The sentiment is handwritten and then fussy cut. And ta tam, this is what it turned out :)
Hope you'll like it, feel free to leave a comment if you'd like.

Huggies all and take care!

Useful links:
- Koala T Craft store - http://www.koalatcrafts.com/store.html
- Youtube tutorial for bendy card - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gVejfgb9miE&t=1757s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!