Thursday, August 17, 2017

Book tag

Back in business  :)/Am revenit :)
Book sign/Tag /Semn de carte/Tag

It's been a while since I sat at my crafting desk, but fortunately the break is over. 
I opened the stamp box and found a stamp that I somehow recently bought :) 
So this is what turned out, it can be a book sign or a tag ...
 I used a stamp from #whiffofjoy, dies from #Elizabeth Craft Design and some leftovers from my paper stash

A trecut ceva vreme de când nu am mai lucrat, din fericire însă pauza s-a terminat. Mi-am deschis cutia cu ștampile și am găsit una pe care am luat-o de curând :)
Iată ce a ieșit, poate fi un se,mn de carte sau un tag ...
Am folosit ștampila de la Whiff of Joy, matriță Elizabeth Craft Design și niște resturi de cartoane :)






Happy crafting until next time :)
Meștereală plăcută, pe data viitoare :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!