today's post is about a project made for August KTC Blog Challenge. I wanted to make sure my project fits entirely the topic
Turquoise OR Yellow OR Balloons :)
So I decided to make a 15 x 15 cm card.
I cut the card base from a 240 g card stock. I glued the first layer with some pattern paper from Marianne design I had in my stock for some time now.
I also embossed a smaller piece of the same card stock as the base with a pretty embossing folder with butterflies.
I printed and fussy cut the butterflies, I printed them on a sheet of turquoise paper. I also printed the sentiments and the beautiful Dhalia from the amazing digi stamp pack from the monthly sponsor Graciellie Designs .
I colored the flower with Derwent Inktense and Watercolor pencils and then I crumbled it. I added some glossy accents and then glued it on the cad base.
Added the sentiments and this is what it turned out
- Be a follower of Jen’s blog - Jen's Koala T Crafts
- Create any project using any one, or all, of the monthly themes
- Post a direct permalink URL that leads to your challenge card post using our Mr. Linky Magical Widget
- NEW projects only please, no back linking
- Limit 3 entries per person
Visit Graciellie Design in August and save 40% off most items with coupon code SUMMER2017