Wednesday, May 6, 2020

New baby - Angie”s Digital stamps challenge


Hello, hello
it is the beginning of a new month and obvs the beginning of a new challenge over at Angie”s Digital Stamps.

It is a monthly challenge where you can win 2 of Angie”s digi stamps  
Any project, using any image, from anywhere is welcome! Adult oriented projects are allowed as well! 

My inspiration for you today is a very simple card i made using the STAR BABY ONSIE.

I used a sky blue card base on which I added the main panel from white card base die cut with a nest cutting die. 
I also cut a smaller panel from pattern paper which was lying in my box for ages. Using a onsie cutting die i cut the bigger one from blue card stock and then printed, colored and added the digi stamp. I glued plenty of blue confetti stars just to add a little sparkle. I also added a bow tie and the baby sentiment, cut from mirror card stock.


And ta da, this is the result.
Really hope you like it and you will give it a go! It is very easy and who knows, you might also win some cute digis!



Until next time, take acre and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!