Saturday, May 23, 2020

Another cup of coffee - Blog Hop project


  1. hello. hello
  2. some time ago used to be in the Taylormadecards4u DT, awesome team and amazing supplies to work with. Monica designs amazing digital kits to use in vintage projects, bujo and mixed media.
  3. Now, because she is a super sponsor for the COFFEE LOVERS HOP held by the COFFEE LOVING CARDMAKERS she asked if I would like to use a very beautiful digital kit - ANOTHER CUP OF COFFEE .
  4. Of course I said yes!
  5. These being said, my first project is a mixed media canvas.

  1. I used the gorgeous papers to make the big flower, the coffee mug and then fussy cut everything.
  2. I used gelatos for the background, a coffee beans stencil and structure paste. I added then a piece from an old curtain, a square chipboard frame which i altered using black gesso and purple wax.
  3. Added a deco butterfly, some nuvo drops and 2 quotes from the Tim Holtz idea-ology set.
  4. As final touches I added brown and white splashes. I really like the result, how about you?











so, why should you take part in this challenging blog hop?

1. You can win one gorgeous Another Cup of Coffee - digital kit from the SUPER SPONSOR
2. there are a looottttttttttt of other prizes from a multitude of sponsors
3.there will be 20% off in Monica"s shop
for all digital items, from 22 - 30th May, which
you can access either or not you link up a project
4. Because it is sooo much fun to be part
of these hops





















7 comments:

  1. Love the textures, layers and beautiful design

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your card on the 2020 Spring/Summer Coffee Lovers Summer Blog Hop and thought I would pop by. Fun creation!

    Cheryl
    http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you!