Sunday, April 5, 2020

Anniversary card - Angie's Digital Stamps April challenge

Welcome to Angie's Digital Stamps April Challenge!

It is time for a new challenge and there is a twist for this months - Spring

I have a cute inspirational card for you!

For my card I used the Daisy May stamp

I wanted to make a mixed media card so I chose some pattern paper from my stash and started to make the card.
I wrapped the front panel from a spring themed pattern paper and distressed the edges.
Using a lace border puncher created the side lace and glued on top of the front panel.
Using a nesting die I die cut the smaller panel on which I added the stamp which was previously printed and colored using Polychromos pencils.
I also added a die cut bird in order to fit the twist of the challenge. 
As final touches I added flowers and some Nuvo drops here and there.
The sentiment means Happy Anniversary, it is in Romanian :)





Now it is your turn to give it a try!

 It is a monthly challenge where you can win 2 of my digi stamps free! Any project, using any image, from anywhere is welcome! Adult oriented projects are allowed as well! 
Happy crafting and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!