Monday, March 16, 2020

Happy birthday card! Angie's Digital Stamps Challenge :)



Hello, hello
this month I am running a little late with blog posts :) but better later than never
On the 4th of March, a new challenge began over at Angie's Digital Stamps. It is challenge #40 and there is always a prize - 2 digi stamps of choice.

My inspirational project for this month is a birthday card. 
I used the Octopus with Bows

Nothing fancy, all is very simple, I used pattern paper for my background panel, cut and colored the stamp, die cut some bday balloons, die cut some waves and wrote down the sentiment using a Calligraphy marker. Some glossy accents and ta da! This is the card :)
Hope you will enjoy it and make sure you enter your project into the challenge!




Until next time, stay safe and take care!
Huggies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!