Thursday, February 27, 2020
Spring vibes - Lavinia world Challenge #21
Hello, lovely friends!
It is already time for a new challenge at Lavinia World Challenge - #21.
For this challenge I decided to play with some masking tape and Distress Oxides.
I absolutely love butterflies and I am impatiently waiting for the spring to come. And as you very well know, Lavinia has some awesome butterfly stamps. For my project I used the Butterflies set and the Trailing Ivy stamp.
The card recipe?
1. I cut the card bases from 300gsm white card stock.
2. Cut the base panels: red card stock - 260gsm
3. On a white panel I started playing with my masking tape - I took a 15 x 15 cm sheet and die cut a circle in the middle. Then I put the masking one on different places along the white panel. I wanted to give the impression of unfinished bubbles.
4. Using Distress Oxides and sponge dubbers I played with colors.
5. Then I heat embossed the ivy and the butterflies - I used black and blue embossing powder.
6. Assembled the panels together and as final touches I added some glossy accents drops.
7. I did not want to add a sentiment, I think this card can be used for various occasions
What do you think?
I really enjoyed playing with masking tape. it is so much fun :)
As you may very well know, on our Anything Lavinia Facebook group you may post your cards/projects to enter our Lavinia World Challenges.
Your projects are anything goes if added to the Challenge Blog, but must include anything Lavinia (stamps, papers) if added to the Facebook group.
Now it is your turn!!!
Enter your project and win a $15 gift certificate to use it on a shopping spree ! and a challenge badge :)