Monday, September 10, 2018

Junk Journal Shabby Chic

Hello everyone,

today I would like to show you my very first Junk Journal.
It was made for a challenge for a facebook group that I am part of - Exprima-te very scrap.

The challenge was to use some supplies sent by the person launching the challenging and also scraps from our own stash. I used old cards, pieces of fabric, stickers, ephemera, magazine cut-outs, old envelopes, beads and charms, and so on.

I tried to make it as varied and complex as possible. It can be used as a journal to write impressions, quotes, thoughts etc, it can also be used as a photo album or even agenda, why not?

I made all types of pockets in which I put inserts and tags decorated with lace or patterned paper.
So, I collected all necessary supplies and started working. It took me about 2 weeks to finish it and this is the result, hope you'll enjoy it!

Huggies and stay safe until next time!

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!