Monday, September 24, 2018

Boot-ilicious Card

Hello, everyone

Today's post is about a card I made fot a DT Call for Witt & Sassy Company.
Amy provided 4 adorable digital stamps for Halloween. O chose working with the cute boot.
I made a blended background using Distress Oxides. 
For the spider web I have a cutting die and I cut some webs using black cardstock, from my stash. 
I added white tule and glued on different sides of the card.
The boot is colored using Polychromos pencils and added some glossy accents here and there. I fussy cut it :)
The boot is glued on a wobble in order to add some interactiveness.

Because I had no sentiment matching the card, I made one, written on a piece of cream card stock and distressed with oxides. 
For a final touch I draw some black swirls and some glossy accents pearls.
So ... this is the final result.
Hope you'll enjoy it
Until next time, huggies and stay safe!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!