Monday, February 12, 2018

Kite card

Hello, hello 
It has been 2 months since my last post, but today I would like to share with you something really nice.
I made this interesting card in the shape of a kite for a challenge on a facebook group that I am a part of - Exprima-te very scrap

So the topic was to create a card in the shape of a kite.

I have never done such a card so I made some research and found about the design of the layout.
I used a 12 x 30cm piece of card board of 160g. 






This is the guiding sketch.


After making my template I chose some patterned paper from my stash. I used some paper bought some time ago from Germany, from Action shop.

I decorated my kite with a stamped dream catcher on a piece of paper which was previously colored using permanent markers. Really like the effect :) 
I used a stripe of washi tape and some stamped clouds. On the front panel I used a die-cut heart on which I glued a sentiment on a velum piece of paper.
I added a piece of thread on which I added some ribbon bows.
Because I thought that the kite is pretty small, I decided to attach it to a 15x14.5 cm card base on which I applied another piece of patterned paper.
So, the final result ...






Hope you like it, until next time, be safe and huggies to you all!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!