Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Photo Album - Fantasy World Digi Stamp

Hello everyone,

Today I have great news and some cool stuff to share.
I want to present some amazing digi stamps designed by the talented and extraordinary Jen Evers, founder of Koala T Crafts
It is an amazing set of fantasy digi stamps, so cool to use in all types of projects, from cards, to scrapbooking projects.
Release date of the set: 13th October!!!
You can buy the stamps HERE
YOU CAN GET A DISCOUNT!!! USE ALINA WHEN PURCHASING DIGIS FROM THE STORE AND YOU WILL H=GET 10% DISCOUNT!


My first project is a photo album, which can be ideal for kids and not only.
The template of the album is taken from SweetBioDesign Blog.



I decided to use yellow and orange card stock for the album base. 
Firstly I colored the pictures. I used Derwent watercolor pencils and Inktense pencils, also water based. It is a real pleasure to color such beauties. I finished coloring them and then fussy cut them. I also printed some stamps on some craft card stock and colored them with ordinary colored pencils. 

It gives an amazing effect. ;)

After designing the template I searched some patterned paper to match the topic, I found something in my stash that I have had for some time now. 

I glued the stamps and made some pockets for extra photos. 

 Stamps that I used:

I will let you know when they will be available, so stay close :)







This is the result


























Hope you will like it, feel free to comment and follow me :)
Huggies all and take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!