hope everyone is OK.
Today's post is about the monthly Koala T Crafts Blog Challenge for which I am a DT member.
The theme for the month is : Green OR Creatures / Fantasy
Green OR Fantasy Creatures
- Be a follower of this blog Jen's Koala T Crafts
- Follow this blog PaperCraftignOnADime
- Create any project using any one, or all, of the monthly themes
- Post a direct permalink URL using our Mr. Linky Magical Widget OR to the Facebook Album HERE
- NEW projects only please, no back linking
- Limit 3 entries per person
I choose green and so I got out my comfort zone, but it felt great. I found a Digi stamp from Bloobel which I absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. It is called ~a little birdie~ and I colored it using my Promarkers. The patterned paper for the base is something I found in my stash that's been laying there for some time now :) I then added a die cut on which I applied some structure paste using a dotted stencil, I wanted them to give the impression of snow. I added a piece of gauze and on top of it some snow paste.
I glued the colored digi and also added a little tag with a bird on it, on which I hand wrote the sentiment.
Dimensions are 14x16cm.
Make sure you check out all the other projects done by the talented DT members and feel free to use your imagination and join! It is so easy and fun!
Take care and see you next time!