Friday, July 5, 2019

Believe in yourself - PolkaDot Orchard DT project


Time for a new project! 
Today is time for a lovely card I made using PolkaDot Orchard digi stamp set - Wander Often - Digi Set

It is sooo easy to make such a card! You only need a few supplies and just let your imagination fly, fly away!


What I used:
- a piece of pattern paper that I cuting using a square cutting die
- the beautiful fish stamp from the set which I colored using Deco Craft colors :)
- a white piece of cardstock for the base - 300gms 10.5x14.5 (doubled :) )
- the printed sentiment, also from the set
- some Glossy Accents and Nuvo Glitter pen

And this is it!
Isn't it cute? 
Hope I inspired you to make one and also visit Jessica's shop where you can find this set and mannnyyyy mannyyy more!


Until next time, stay safe and take care!

P.S. stay tuned, gorgeous projects are on the way :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you!